Binary Options vs Traditional Trading
The trouble with traditional methods of investing in the markets is that the bias is always on the long side. An investor will call his broker to buy a particular equity with the expectation that the price of that equity will rise further over time. This is not always the case, many equities will drop in value and may never recover to even the entry level over a period of years. The fact that this form of investing always has a bullish bias is a fundamental flaw. It is a fact that markets fall three times faster than they rise therefore a bullish bias at all times results in losing out on lucrative money making opportunities.
MarketsWorld offers investors the ability to make money when the markets are rising or falling. To eliminate a bullish bias and become "neutral" before entering a trade is an important advantage. The ultimate goal of making a profit can be achieved more easily when an investor is able to make money when the markets are moving up or down.
Other advantages of trading binary options at MarketsWorld are:
- No stamp duty (saving 0.5% compared to a traditional share purchase).
- Tax free profits. Profits on binary options are not subject to capital gains tax in the UK.*
- No commission, spreads or fees.
- The ability to place very small positions as low as $1 / €1 / £1 per trade up to $1,000 / €1,000 / £1,000 per trade.
- A free virtual account for demonstration and testing purposes.
- All trades placed online, no need to call a broker and wait for quotes.
*Tax laws are subject to change. MarketsWorld is not providing tax advice.
Ready to open an account? Proceed to opening an account.