$50 Free Trade
We're giving you two chances to win your first trade up to $50 / £50 / €50! So if your first trade of up to $50 / £50 / €50 doesn't finish in-the-money, we will replace your first trade's stakes with bonus account funds. Then simply place another trade or trades totalling the same stakes as your first trade which didn't win to unlock the bonus funds. As soon as the stakes of the first trade are placed by a subsequent trade or trades, the bonus funds will go directly into your cash trading account.
How does it work?
You get two attempts to make your first winning trade!
Place your first trade up to $50 / £50 / €50. If your first trade wins you'll receive our industry leading profit rate.
However, if your first trade loses (finishes out-of-the-money) we will place equivalent funds into your bonus account. Simply trade the same stakes again, which may be done by another single trade or multiple trades adding up to your first trade's stakes, for the bonus funds to instantly become your cash to trade or withdraw.
How do I claim my $50 Free Trade now?
- Place Your First Trade. After you join Markets World and deposit funds into your account, place your first trade up to $50 / £50 / €50. If it doesn't finish in-the-money, we will replace it with equivalent bonus account funds.
- Risk Free Trade. Now you can trade the same stakes as the first trade you lost all over again without any risk. Once you have traded the same stakes as your first trade which lost, the bonus money instantly goes into your cash account and is yours to trade or withdraw.
Free Trade Terms & Conditions
- The Free Trade Bonus will be credited to the customer's bonus money account if the first trade by the customer loses.
- The amount of the Free Trade Bonus will be equivalent to the stakes of the customer's first trade up to the stated maximum value.
- The maximum value of a Free Trade Bonus is $50 / £50 / €50.
- Rollover requirement: The allotted value of the Free Trade Bonus must be traded one time (1x) before it becomes your cash to trade or withdraw.
- Bonus account funds cannot be traded or withdrawn until the rollover is met.
- Any Bonus that does not meet the rollover requirement has no cash value.
- All bonus money entitlements and remaining rollover requirements are shown on the customer's "Your Account" page.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing and deposit of bonus funds to your account.
- We reserve the right to end the Free Trade Bonus at any time without notice.
- Only one Free Trade Bonus is available per IP address or household address. Customers are not permitted to hold multiple accounts.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreation. Customers considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Markets World.